SCHUBERTH SC1 Advanced
The Schuberth SC1 Advanced Communication System for C4 and R2 helmets is a fascinating concept from the Magdeburg-based helmet specialists. Instead of the usual arrangement with the device attached to the outside of the helmet and the cable and speakers on the inside, here the communication unit and battery are simply inserted into a special slot. Job done! And you're ready to enjoy your on-the-road entertainment.
Everything functions with a convenient "click in" - communication (with up to four bikers), phone calls, receiving navigation directions or listening to music (from up to two Bluetooth sources simultaneously). No need for time-consuming installation of speakers and antennas. Compared to the SC1 Standard, the Advanced model delivers even higher performance in several respects:
- Up to 14 hours talk time!
- Approx. 3 hrs charging time
- Intercom conference with up to 4 persons
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- 2 Bluetooth sources can be used simultaneously (e.g. GPS sat nav and mobile phone)
- Music sharing for rider and passenger
- FM radio tuner
- Bike-to-bike intercom range up to approx. 1600 m
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Standby up to 1 week
Includes a USB charging cable (for connecting to your PC or mobile phone charger) and the battery.
A special smartphone app (for iOS or Android) allows the Schuberth SC1 to be set up and controlled via a mobile phone.